How this works:
- I must take between 6 and 8 new photographs per day.
- My WitL must be consecutive. No skipping days.
- I must post my photographs at the end of that day, sometime after the last picture is taken.
- Each photograph must have the time taken and a title, with no other explanation. (But feel free to ask me any questions about them you want in the comments! Also, if you click through to the gallery pages, there are some short descriptions.)
- I've posted these rules as my first entry, and will link back to it for the other six days so that people will know wtf I'm doing.
- My post will say "A Week in the Life of Peter Hentges, Volume [whatever day I'm on]."