March 11th, 2008
|10:54 pm - What were you like in high school|
1. Did you date someone from your school?
Ah ... no. That would require actually talking to a girl.
2. Did you win anything in Senior's Who's Who?
3. What kind of car did you drive?
My family's car, initially a Buick LeSabre and later a station wagon.
4. It's Friday night...where are you at?
Home, most likely.
5. Were you a party animal?
Not at all.
6. Were you considered a flirt?
See that whole problem with talking to girls....
7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
I was in band.
8. Were you a nerd?
9. Did you get suspended/expelled?
I don't even think I got detention.
10. Can you sing the fight song?
No. I'm not even sure we had one. We must have.
11. Who were your favorite teachers?
Mrs. Moon, biology. My senior english teacher whose name I can't recall now. The math/computer teacher, also at a loss for the name.
12. Where did you sit during lunch?
Most often I ate a Snickers bar and drank some cranberry juice while playing ping-pong.
13. What was your school's full name?
Blackduck High School.
14. School mascot?
15. Homecoming court?
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
If I could talk to my self at that age I would, clear up some of the shyness if possible. And I did like classes and learning things but I think I'd chafe more at the structure these days.
17. What do you remember most about graduation?
I was valedictorian and gave a speech that was mostly pulled from my friends on the speech team.
19. Have you gained some weight since then?
Yep, I was very skinny.
20. Who was your senior prom date?
I was going to go stag (see a theme here?), but came down with chicken pox on the day of prom.
21. Are you planning on going to your 10-year reunion?
I went to my 11-year reunion. (We weren't very organized and so glommed on to our Junior class's 10-year reunion.)
22. Who was your homeroom teacher?
We didn't have a homeroom.
23. Who will repost?
I swiped it from cakmpls, but I don't know if anyone will carry on.
24. Did you play any sports?
I was on the golf team because it was the easiest way to get out of school on nice spring days.
25. Do you still talk to people from school?
If I run into them, but that is not very often.
26. What year did you graduate?