March 29th, 2006
|10:00 pm - It must be the meme in me|
For the second day in a row, a piece of spam has found its way through my filters. The same piece of spam. One that makes me chuckle in a way that almost makes me want to follow up on the product offered.
The product: Sheep Master Gold.
A software product for managing your sheep raising business. (Unlimited tech support offered during business hours!)
"You Can Increase $$$ Profits by these Simple Methods:
- Track Milk Production
- Track Herd Productivity
- Track Pedigree Data
- Track Performance Data
- Track Total Cost for each Animal
- Track Accurate Breeding Data
- Track Sales By Customers
- Track Rotational Grazing
- Track Unlimited Number of Animals
- Track Medical Treatments
- Track EPDs
- Track Wool Production
- Import Existing Herd Data
- User-Defined Reports that allow you to create custom reports
- Export User-Defined reports
- Calculates Projected Lambing Dates
- Calculate Adjusted Wean Weights using ASI age adjustment Factors
- Wool Production Reports
- Track Weighting Data and Average Daily Gain for each weighing
- Can be used chute side (laptop) or in the office.
Spoonful--Howlin' Wolf--Chess Blues Classics - 1957 To 1967
Current Mood: amused
Hah! I knew it. Your outed as a Squirrel Nut Zippers fan, and we all know how sheep feel about zippers.
YMMV I hope. ;-)