More Winnipeg memories flutter around my head, most without context, just snips of color and feeling and music.
- Teaching minnehaha K how to tie a taut-line hitch for her shade structure (with cursed slippery yellow rope, alas).
- The impromptu joy of mizzlaurajean's cocktail hour, making most of a meal for many.
- Visions of stilt-walking dance troupe Mortal Coil, particularly the Eagle and Egret during the aboriginal music workshop.
- The phoenix rising through the northern lights.
- Fighting the gale as it tried to take the shower structure away, hauling on the rope like a sailor trying to shorten sail.
- The infectious rhythms of Petrona Martinez on Sunday night.
- Singing our way back to camp after the finale.
Expect more updates as I grow bored throughout the night.