June 15th, 2008
|12:59 am - A Week in the Life of Peter Hentges, Volume I|
How this works:
- I must take between 6 and 8 new photographs per day.
- My WitL must be consecutive. No skipping days.
- I must post my photographs at the end of that day, sometime after the last picture is taken.
- Each photograph must have the time taken and a title, with no other explanation. (But feel free to ask me any questions about them you want in the comments! Also, if you click through to the gallery pages, there are some short descriptions.)
- I've posted these rules as my first entry, and will link back to it for the other six days so that people will know wtf I'm doing.
- My post will say "A Week in the Life of Peter Hentges, Volume [whatever day I'm on]."
The Prairie Blooms, 8:27:36 AM
Blue Eyes Outside My Front Door, 8:28:28 AM
Evidence of a Visitor, 10:01:18 AM
Afternoon Entertainment, 11:33:15 AM
Sparkling Across the Felt, 7:30:54 PM
Friends, With Poker, 7:32:27 PM
|Date:||June 15th, 2008 01:17 pm (UTC)|| |
I'm really glad that you're doing this meme, too, and I look forward to seeing your photos this week.
|Date:||June 15th, 2008 04:31 pm (UTC)|| |
Everyone's a critic. :P
Yeah, but I got the street cred to back it up.
|Date:||June 15th, 2008 11:13 pm (UTC)|| |
Then let's see your photos for a week, hot-shot!
|Date:||June 16th, 2008 03:08 pm (UTC)|| |
Wait I should be shutting up right about now...dammit.
That "sparkling across the felt" pic is so composed.
|Date:||June 16th, 2008 01:12 am (UTC)|| |
|Date:||June 16th, 2008 01:19 am (UTC)|| |
Oh, sure. Encourage her. :P
|Date:||June 16th, 2008 01:20 am (UTC)|| |
she hardly needs encouraging. ;)