June 27th, 2003
|03:26 am - Sleepy days|
My current schedule is like this:
This results in there not being much time to get anything done during the day and leaves me feeling tired even if I do get in all eight hours of the sleep shown on the schedule (which hasn't been happening). On top of that, I've been feeling dehydrated, which also contributes to fatigue.
- get Ericka up at 6:00 a.m.
- mummy class by 7:00
- home and Ericka settled by 10:00
- food and drugs and sleep by 11:00
- inexplicably wake up at 3:00 p.m.
- eat again and back to sleep by 5:00
- up again by 9:00
- get Ericka settled for the night
- Work 10:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
Very much looking forward to this weekend and the opportunity to get some sleep. Perhaps after sleeping Saturday night, I'll even be able to get my camping gear for Winnipeg sorted out and checked over.
Current Mood: tired
Current Music: The Town of Ballybay--The Tim Malloys--Wrecked
Uffda. That's a tough schedule. I hope you get your sleep soon.